Required Research EducationHome » Compliance » Compliance Committees » Institutional Review Board (IRB) » Required Research Education
All faculty, staff and students, who participate in the conduct of research, involving human subjects, are required to successfully complete the appropriate web based courses in CITI.
Research Training Requirements
Additional Education Materials:
- Security of Research Data: How to Protect Research Subjects
(Presentation by Shawn O'Reilly)
- Genetic Testing: Understanding Definitions and Key Concepts
(Presentation by Contance Stein, Ph.D.)
- Access to Patient Information for Research Purposes: Demystifying the Process!
(Presentation by Cindy Nappa)
- The CRC's Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research
by Karen E. Woodin
- Protecting Study Volunteers in Research: A Manual for Investigative Sites
by Cynthia M. Dunn and Gary L. Chadwick